We hope this message finds everyone well and in good health.
All of us at Elite Beach Villas remain fully committed to ensuring a “pura vida” experience to all our guests within a clean and safe environment. Your safety during your travel and holiday is our main priority and we recognize the importance of providing you with the facts affecting your travel in this time of uncertainty. Soon we will be able to travel ( albeit with some restrictions )
Beautiful sunny days, breathtaking beaches and the tempting aroma of grilled fish prepared by your private chef are just some of the pleasures awaiting you.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH:
- Our staff is now fully vaccinated but still required to wear face masks and gloves when necessary
- Staff will always keep the required social distance from guests
- We are including hand sanitizer and alcohol spray in all our villas for guests to use during your stay as well as access to cleaning agents such as disposable wipes
- We have a strict cleaning protocol in place to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation. This protocol is available to our guests if requested. Some examples are:
- housekeeping staff has been instructed in cleaning all “high-touch” contact points such as doorknobs, locks, remote controls, fan pulls, etc., and these areas are being thoroughly sanitized during cleaning and inspection
- kitchen and common areas will be cleaned when guests are not around to ensure safety. Objects like fridges, countertops, etc. will be cleaned and disinfected before the staff leaves the area and the guests can re-enter the villa with confidence for their health safety.
- Upon completion of bed and bathroom cleaning , our staff will disinfect all contact points.
- We are avoiding same day check out/check in so we have more than 24 hours between bookings in order to do a thorough deep cleaning and disinfection of the property.
ELITE BEACH VILLAS is continuously updating and adding services to make sure our guests and their families / friends feel safe , such as
- Safe airport transportation
- Grocery delivery service
- Several safe options for catering and private chef service
- Tours, excursions, and activities. We will make sure our partners adhere to our safety standards regarding social distancing, masks, and hygiene.
WHAT EBV GUESTS CAN DO:
- Follow CDC guidelines such as social distancing and washing your hands.
- Please visit this website for updated information of entry requirements to Costa Rica https://www.visitcostarica.com/en/costa-rica/planning-your-trip/entry-requirements
- With this virus being so unpredictable, we highly recommend purchasing a cancel-for-any-reason Trip Cancellation Protection policy ( CFAR ). Get quotes, compare and buy travel insurance from trusted providers including CFAR policies here:
Included in your rental is full concierge service and daily housekeeping. We also include bathroom amenities, beach towels, beach chairs and several surfboards, longboards and boogie-boards are available upon request.
Casa Taman is beach front, respecting the protected 50 meters of nature between high tide and the villa. The town of Santa Teresa is only a 3 minute drive or a 10 minute walk away on the beach.
Airport transfers are available at an additional cost, and we are happy to arrange them for you. San José airport (SJO) is approximately 5 hours away, and a private taxi for four people costs around $280. Tambor airport (TMU) is only 35 minutes away, and a taxi drive for up to four people from there costs approximately $50. Extra people pay an extra $15 per head more or less.
Our partner in tours and activities will be in touch shortly after your booking is confirmed so you can start planning. An overview of activities can be found in the destination.
The locally-available boat trips for fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving or cruising are on small fishing “pangas”, which fit approximately 6 people. Your concierge is happy to help you arrange one or more boats to fit your needs. A luxury yacht can also be reserved with our sister company Playgrounds, but it might require several days’ notice. playgrounds.cr
Yes. It is a very popular way to move around town and the cost is approximately $65 per day.
Chef service is available at an additional cost. The price depends on the number of people and meals. In Santa Teresa there is an array of private chefs available and your concierge will be sure to reserve the one who better suits your needs.
We do. Pre-stock up service is available for an additional cost. Grocery shopping is included with chef service.
Please go to our website and click here on description. You will be able to click on an interactive floorplan and every room in described in detail.
We can help you book them and the cost is $80 for an hour massage per person. They can do up to 4 at the same time or back to back.
Both are available for an additional cost. The price depends on the number of people taking the class. They will bring mats and equipment (when needed).
We work with a wonderful family photographer. If you’d like to book a sunset session while you are here to forever memorialize your trip, we will be happy to make an introduction!
Santa Teresa is a safe town. As a visual reference, you will not find barbed wires or high walls around properties, and on the one long street you will see surfers and young families walking confidently day or night. It is important, however, that you continue to exert common sense as you would anywhere else: put your valuables away, lock your car, don’t venture into dark places, etc. This also entails not going to the beach at night.
There are two ATMs in Santa Teresa, both located at the entrance to town from Cobano. One is Banco Nacional and the other is BCR.